Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Done it!

So I set myself the challenge and I have done it - I now have a profile on the Guild of One Name Studies for my Caddie study - link below,


I found it quite challenging as it has to be in plain text and whilst I wanted to put tables with the data trying to make them look good was too difficult for me. I have therefore resorted to putting numbers in lines of text working on the basis that it is a start and can be edited going forward.

Or the fancy stuff can be on the web site.

I suprised myself looking at all the stuff that I have managed to collect from around the world - I don't think I have missed anywhere obvious but will keep looking.

However I have no idea how to progress the origins of the name any further except for working backwards to see if they all converge in one area which might be a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment